Wednesday, December 1, 2010

friends and family



My friend Crystal came out for an extended visit over Thanksgiving break

So happy to have her here~we are having a ball eating, drinking vino and telling childhood stories. It makes me miss Brianna and we wish she was here with us laughing about old times.

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at the house. I was so happy to have a relaxing weekend with friends and family. Gregg's cousins came over, my friend Crystal and the boys~We had a huge feast~it was awesome

I am working lots and trying to get everything ready for Christmas~This week we are going to have our photo shoot for the Christmas cards~ TIME is flying I can't believe it is already December~

3 comments:

Maura said...

It looks like a wonderful time. xo

Molly said...

Looks like fun! Love that picture of you and all the boys!

Tara said...

Great photos, pretty lady!! I love the one with you and all the boys too!