Sunday, May 16, 2010

family weekend



Serious Lyla Jewel

Jedi Logan


These two are soo funny they sat on the back porch and clinked cups and said "CHEERS"~



Protecting Lyla

My Mom fell in love with Fiona ;) I just knew I picked a good doggie ~ Now it is official Nanny LOVES her :)


Max is a huge hit with these 2 they played and played~ It was a great weekend. I was so happy to show the house to Nanny, Bawpa and Lyla. WE can't wait to keep Lyla for 2 weeks this summer we are going to have so much.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Logan is getting big! Those boots make me laugh! Looks like a fun time.

bridget {bake at 350} said...

They look like they are having so much fun together!!! Love the diaper and cowboy boots....that's a classic! ;)

Mom said...

It was so much fun at the Fynn Funny Farm. We want to come back soon. Thank you for all the warm hospitality and great food! We love you and your new home! (and Doggie)

Tara said...

I love all these pictures!! I know you guys had a blast! I cannot wait for our turn to visit!