Friday, April 23, 2010

CARPET

I couldn't resist taking a picture of my teenager working ;)

this is a shot of the back room I love how the Brick will be part of my dining room :)

I can't believe the carpet will be finished this afternoon~ we still need the electrician to finish up and the plumber to install toilets so I think move in date will be pushed back to Tuesday!!


back room


other side of the back room looks sooo good!! Tile should be worked on this weekend and then we should be wrapping it up enough to move in~ there will still be plenty of work to do even after we move in but I am sooo ready!!
Oh and Monday I am picking up our NEW PUPPY!!! She is a black and tan Dachshund her name is FIONA (Fiona Freckles Flynn to be exact)~ she is lovely and I am soooo excited~

3 comments:

Maura said...

I love all these process pictures... the moving date is coming up fast!

Molly said...

Loving the brick wall inside!

Tara said...

I love the brick walls too! Looking so good! Tuesday will be here in no time!